The Yoga On Seven 200 hour Training Program powered by the Baptiste Institute is an extraordinary and NEW opportunity for you to deepen your yoga practice and expand the benefits into all areas of your life.
Discover for yourself how Baptiste Yoga™ and the Baptiste Methodology™ applies both on and off the mat through yoga asana, meditation, discussion, personal inquiry, contribution, community building, hands-on coaching, assisting and practice teaching. Experience the freedom and effectiveness that emerges from this inspired and embodied practice of Baptiste Yoga™.
Saying that this program has transformed my life, would be an understatement…
Yoga Teacher Training has changed my life in ways I could never imagine…
Program starts September 9, 2017
Program Session Dates:
8am – 8pm on the following dates;
- September 9, 10, 23, 24
- October 14, 15, 28, 29
- November 11, 12, 25, 26
- December 9, 10
**Students are required to complete the following practice teaching sessions on the following dates. Attendance is mandatory.
**2 Hour Practice Teaching Sessions on Tuesdays or Wednesdays 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Concrete results and outcomes you will get from this training:
- A powerful personal practice & deeper understanding of your body.
- New friends and an amazing supportive community.
- The ability to teach and all levels Power Yoga class to any population Anatomy & Physiology of yoga, as well as the energetics of yoga Alignment, sequencing, and hands on adjustments.
- The philosophy of yoga and how to live yoga off your mat.
- Effective communication & presentation skills.
Program Requirements and Expectations
- 180+ contact classroom hours.
- 40+ non-contact hours. Non-contact hours include time outside/in-between each scheduled weekend and include practice teaching sessions, reading and writing assignments, yoga practice, meditation, and group assignments and activities.
Required reading list – must purchase following books:
- Journey into Power by Baron Baptiste
- Being Of Power by Baron Baptiste
- Key Muscles of Yoga, Volume 1 by Ray Long
- Key Poses of Yoga by Ray Long
- Yamas & Niyamas by Deborah Adele
Modules will be comprised of the following:
- Asana (physical yoga practice)
- Practice Teaching
This is a RYT-200 hour training registered with the Yoga Alliance.
Registration is $3100.
Early Bird $2700 before August 9
Non-refundable $500 deposit to apply
Payment plans available. Please contact us.